Rockville, MD, September 11, 2023; AMDEX Corporation has just been recognized as being among OrangeSlices’ 2024 Elev8 GovCon honorees. The Federal GovCon sector continues to be one of the most complex and competitive marketplaces in the world and the consistent and long-term winners of today and tomorrow are those companies that understand they must not only bring to the table efficient and effective solutions, but also a corporate culture that demonstrates their own excellence, making them a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients. The list represents a select list of federal government contractors who have been identified as #doingittherightway based on outstanding results in several key areas:
- Good Partner – in ways that go above and beyond to provide support, mentorship, engagement, and collaboration, and that bridge the divide, building one successful team to deliver for their client.
- Growing Your Talent – with a focus on what is best for the individual.
- Philanthropy – that is driven by its team, by its focus, and by what is happening in the world and communities it works in.
- Exemplify Innovation – and are guided by principles that understand the status quo is not enough and they must demonstrate they are doing more and doing better.
- Industry Engagement – that includes multiple aspects including mentorship, giving of time or services, and sharing of intel, and will involve people from across the company and be driven by a desire to give back.
- Inclusive and Diverse – finding ways to have those voices heard, combining those personalities on shared efforts for the betterment of all involved.
- Sustainability Practices – demonstrating that everyone must do their part and they have identified and defined ways they can #dobetter for themselves and their government clients.
- Investment for the Sake of Betterment – putting money behind their commitment to improving the work environment and experience for both internal teams and as it relates to customer delivery.
These characteristics were defined as being drivers to Elev8 GovCon and provide a major competitive edge, to include in higher levels of employee and customer engagement and loyalty which translate into higher growth and profits. The companies recognized above, and the leaders guiding these teams forward, understand what it takes and are models of #doingittherightway.
AMDEX Corporation is a woman-owned, minority-owned, small business founded in 1987 and headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. AMDEX is a pioneer in data science. We develop, update, automate, protect, and connect corporate applications and systems that identify, analyze, refine, and generate data to support different decisions. We are professionals in data science who use artificial intelligence to manage data at different steps in the data lifecycle (generating, gathering, processing, distributing, utilizing, and storing data).
About OrangeSlices AI
OrangeSlices AI. Playful Name. Serious about Democratizing Data and Disrupting the GovCon Competitive Intelligence Market. The core mission for OS AI is to identify, share and create timely, actionable and responsible information and data products, tools and resources that 1) are accessible to all organizations and their teams, small to large; 2) will assist Federal government and Industry IT and consulting leaders to more effectively identify and engage with each other; and 3) shine a spotlight on those leaders and companies that are #doingitright.